Frequently Asked Questions:
Click on "Join Session" just before the event start time. You will directed to the event waiting room. When the event starts, Zoom will open and you will be prompted to open your Zoom application.
Our event will be held via Zoom for Government. If you don't already have the Zoom application downloaded, you can get it here. We recommend doing this in advance— it can take a sec. If you cannot download the app, you can join sessions by clicking "Join in browser" when you are prompted to opent the Zoom app.
- You can join through your internet browser if you do not have the Zoom app installed.
- If you dial in through the phone AND computer, please make sure to mute your computer audio to avoid feedback.
- If you have a question for the speakers, simply open the Q&A tab on your webinar toolbar and type in your question. If you see another question you would like the speakers to answer first, click the “thumbs up” button to up-vote the question. (Luncheon Only)
- If you are having technical difficulties, use the chat box in your toolbar to chat with the event host.
- Turn on your camera to properly join in the networking conversation. Simply click on the video camera button on your Zoom toolbar. (Networking Only)